We ran out of milk. My mission was simple and direct.
I was also hungry.
There’s a moral here: never send a hungry, pregnant woman out to go get milk.
Here is what I came home with:
- Milk (good. mission accomplished.)
- TWO bags of steamable frozen sweet peas (why I needed two? I don’t know. Especially since we have a bunch of frozen vegetables in the freezer already.)
- A pint of strawberries (there are clearly worse things to be eating.)
- A bag of mini cinnamon raisin bagels (worse things like this.)
- A bucket of sprinkle sugar cookies (why do they come in a BUCKET?! Publix at least has the decency to put them in a TRAY.)
- A bag of Uncle Bens Long Grain and Wild Rice (WHAT?!?!)
All I needed was milk.
Never, ever, ever send a hungry pregnant woman to the store for milk.